Wednesday, March 31, 2010

RETURNING FROM MY JOURNEY...


There are no illustration updates this week. I have just returned from a week in New York, and therefore have nothing new to post. While in the big apple, I saw an exhibit of Tim Burton artwork at MOMA (which was quite inspiring) and had a couple meetings with the editor on this Frankenstein project, Jordan Brown. A soon approaching blog post will cover this meeting more in depth. Now that I have returned home, I will be cracking the whip so I will have more art to show you next week.

Be Grim!
Gris Grimly

3 comments:

  1. A whole week in New York? Good Lord, man, I'm surprised you had the energy to even post this! As much as I love that city it sucks the energy out of one quicker than a Dyson eliminates cat hair ... which is not exactly a bad thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of the book. Doing a great job, it's only to be excepted. It looks as if you had fun in New York. It's good to get out the box to get back into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 快樂是你與生俱來的權力,它不應該取決於你完成什麼。 ..................................................

    ReplyDelete